Samsung galaxy tab 7.7" - the app icones turn black on one page!

galaxy007

Apr 6, 2012
I got a new samsung galaxy tab 7,7" and the app icons on one of the 5 pages turn black and it didn`t go back until I reboot it. This has happend twice now...
Have this ever hapend to any of you with any other samsung tablet or with any other android tablet?! I wonder f its just something that happend or could it be a sign of something more serious... Last time it hapend it was while it was charging but there was not lots of apps on, only the browser. And the ram was normal level... I made a print screen you can check the attacment!
Thank you for your time guys!

Attachments

• $capture_03.jpg
    $capture_03.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,067

CFKampen88

May 4, 2012
I got a new samsung galaxy tab 7,7" and the app icons on one of the 5 pages turn black and it didn`t go back until I reboot it. This has happend twice now...
Have this ever hapend to any of you with any other samsung tablet or with any other android tablet?! I wonder f its just something that happend or could it be a sign of something more serious... Last time it hapend it was while it was charging but there was not lots of apps on, only the browser. And the ram was normal level... I made a print screen you can check the attacment!
Thank you for your time guys!

same hapened to me. Got no idea why. Very irritating