Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

Winston Mago

Oct 9, 2014
I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus, it was updated to 4.1.2, now i cannot take screen shots. What can I do?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You lost the screenshot button, not the ability to take screenshots. There are apps for that too if it's a real problem.

Winston Mago

Oct 9, 2014
Press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You lost the screenshot button, not the ability to take screenshots. There are apps for that too if it's a real problem.
Applications ? Would you recomend one? I tried the popwer button plus volume down and nothing happens

Winston Mago

Oct 9, 2014
I use the buttons, so I can't recommend an app. You'll find a bunch of them here: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=screenshots for androids&c=apps

Are you sure it didn't work? It takes a couple second of holding the buttons in. Did you check to see if the pictures are somewhere on the tablet or MSD card.
Yes, I checked. Nothing happened. I even installed Screenshot Capture from the android store. You have to do the same thing. Hold down the power button etc. Nothing. Maybe I did lose the necessary software to take screenshots.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
All I can suggest is you continue trying the Power and Volume Down combination. They have to be pressed and held in at EXACTLY the same time.