Samsung Reveals Bad News: No ICS for Galaxy S & OG Galaxy Tab; Problem is TouchWiz

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
Samsung_Galaxy_S_Android1.jpg

This is surely a bit of news that could potentially anger some folks. Samsung just released a statement on their Korean "Samsung Tomorrow" Blog stating that the Galaxy S phone and the original Galaxy Tab will not be able to receive Android 4.0/ Ice Cream Sandwich. Their "explanation" was that because of the size of the RAM and ROM on both devices, they could not fit ICS and TouchWiz and other factory installed "experience-enhancing software" (bloatware) on the device together.

Share your thoughts on this.

Source: TheVerge

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
cruz tablet is a fake i have 1 and i cant even download books absolutely nothing!!!:mad:

When he said share your thoughts, he meant about Samsung. Not the budget device you bought. There are plenty of threads with people *****ing about their budget specials.

Sent from my DROIDX running MIUI

ziffos

Apr 17, 2011
Samsung_Galaxy_S_Android1.jpg

This is surely a bit of news that could potentially anger some folks. Samsung just released a statement on their Korean "Samsung Tomorrow" Blog stating that the Galaxy S phone and the original Galaxy Tab will not be able to receive Android 4.0/ Ice Cream Sandwich. Their "explanation" was that because of the size of the RAM and ROM on both devices, they could not fit ICS and TouchWiz and other factory installed "experience-enhancing software" (bloatware) on the device together.

Share your thoughts on this.

Source: TheVerge

I believe this information is NOT correct or at least has been "corrected" by Samsung.

I guess it was just another one of those silly rumours that jounalists jump on?