Samsung s5pv210 based tablet dirt cheap?

bigwooly

Nov 24, 2010
I saw this browsing ali express today. all the descriptions apprear to be correct pictures match what they say they are selling the only thing i see that looks potentially suspect is the screen in the 1st picture. I am not affiliated with the seller or anything of the sort just wanted to pass it along incase someone was brave enough to snag one. $79.95 + shipping

Wholesale Brand New Samsung S5PV210 CortexTM A8 1.2GHz WIFI Tablet MID SA1

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Those are some of the better pictures I've seen of the metallic version. I think they screwed up the pricing here though.

With AliExpress, you are protected by Escrow, so it doesn't necessarily hurt to try.

bigwooly

Nov 24, 2010
well since i'm covered with escrow i went ahead and pulled the trigger on one since my screen got broke on my sylvania. if all else fails my money is just tied up for a while.

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Well story of my life... what is new:

Brand New Samsung S5PV210 CortexTM-A8 1.2GHz WIFI Tablet MID SA1
Unit Price:
US $69.95 - 79.95 / piece
Min. Order: 1 piece

Sorry, this item is no longer available!
Click here to view similar products.

bigwooly

Nov 24, 2010
they e-mailed me and asked me to cancel my order since the item was sold out.

i did get a full refund and they were quick about it

Apr 25, 2011
they e-mailed me and asked me to cancel my order since the item was sold out.

i did get a full refund and they were quick about it

How long did u waited for your refund to be in your bank account ? I cancelled an order and now escrow is processing the refund...still not sure if i can get the refund since i saw theres alot of bad news about escrow.

mk67

May 9, 2011
no, don't worry, aliexpress escrow is working nicely, seller could break a lot before refund, but finaly they generaly do, because they don't get the money before you receive your goods. But you could wait for 10 or 20 days before... happens.
Just go away from sellers that don't accept paypal, they need some gov priviledge to get paypal access. If they do, it's rpobably an established seller and not a fake one.