Samsung Tablet 8.9"

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
i read somewhere that 8.9'' is the optimum size for a tablet as its easier to carry around. maybe someone else confirm that?
galaxy tab 10.1 is definitely more popular in shops, but im also wondering if the 8.9 is the black horse between the two...

gpo1956

Dec 18, 2011
I just bought one last week and I really like it. Very smooth operation, pretty quick and the size is perfect in my opinion. I heartily recommend it.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I looked at it and it was definately a comfortable size. I bought the Galaxy Tab 7 plus to compliment my Transformer, but if I was searching for a single tablet and could find a useful keyboard case for the 8.9 it would be awesome. The 10 inch tablets are just a little too unwieldy (for me) to use for reading, and the 8.9 might be just enough lighter and easier to hold for extended periods that it could work. Actually this was one thing that impressed me about the Sony Tablet S as well.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Incidentally i just got a 8.9 gal tab and its quite neat. The screen is very well sized and comfortable to use. Too bad the online browsing experience lags a bit