Samsung tablets

biggerdunk

Oct 19, 2012
Hello,

Does anyone know the main differences between the
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P5110 10.1 and the SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 10.1? Can you get a keyboard for both/either?

Many thanks,
Chris

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The Note uses the Samsung quad core Exynos processor, with 2gigs of ram. I believe the Tab 2 uses the Tegra2. The screens are similar with the same resolution but the Note adds a Wacom digitizer layer for use with the included active stylus. The Note also has a customized version of Android that adds side by side multitasking and a number of other features such as advanced handwriting recognition that takes advantage of the digitizer. There are some other customized included software such as Photo Shop Touch for the Note and an ultra cool S Note app. The Note also has the dual mode wifi that is very fast and augments the gps with Glonass. There are other differences like the front facing speakers on the Note.
All in all they are quite different devices.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Missed one point, Samsung makes a keyboard dock for both of these devices, and any good BT Keyboard will work fine, I have a Logitech BT keyboard that serves me well on all my tablets.