Sane N 90

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi trance, welcome. I'll move your post to the Android Tablet Discussions where you might get more help with this question. Also be sure to check out the stickies while you are there for some good info.

JP

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hi trance welcome to the forum. i have a sanei n90 myself & although its a good tablet, here is a link to a better one i have also just received. this is from a trusted supporting vendor on this forum so you will receive good after sales service. i have used them & they never let me down. if this tab is too expensive they also sell the single core version at a very good price now, but i recommend you pay the little extra for this tab as it is excellent. check the specs & i'm sure you will agree with me. the seller is reliable, friendly & above all honest which cannot be said for a lot of others who just want your money & leave you waiting whhttp://www.redtabletpc.com/rk3066-dualcore-tablet-pc-yuandao-n90-dualcore-window-n90-dual-core_p2690.html?zenid=apl82a1ja3p2thkurmnapv75a0ile they sort out stock or shipping etc. well worth a look.