Sanei N90 16GB - Battery Overcharge Problem

Aug 9, 2012
Can anyone assist in resolving problem with - what appears to be - a problem caused by overcharging of Sanei N90 Android 10.1" Tablet?
Right now the device will not turn on. The screen is blank (black) apart from a brief battery symbol with a yellow Warning Triangle. It does not matter what one does, nothing else will cause the device to operate.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new Sanei N90 and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your problem with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

genterminl

Aug 29, 2012
If it is overcharged, then repeated attempts to start it should eventually use up some of the battery. I don't know if plugging in some external USB device might also use up some of the battery.
However, what makes you think it's overcharged? Does it behave any differently if you try to start it with the charger plugged in?

gonefar

Sep 19, 2012
Can anyone assist in resolving problem with - what appears to be - a problem caused by overcharging of Sanei N90 Android 10.1" Tablet?
Right now the device will not turn on. The screen is blank (black) apart from a brief battery symbol with a yellow Warning Triangle. It does not matter what one does, nothing else will cause the device to operate.
Had the same problem, try to press power for half of a minute or so. This solved my problem. The charger should be connected.