sanei n90 9.7" ips screen. any body got one of these?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi, I've just ordered a sanei n90 from mcbub. Has anyone got one of these? Are they any good? Any known problems etc etc. Any info much appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet

Sweep29

Nov 10, 2010
userbe1155 said:
Hi, I've just ordered a sanei n90 from mcbub. Has anyone got one of these? Are they any good? Any known problems etc etc. Any info much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi yes I have the ONN M3 tablet with same spec. Its OK but a little slow...Doesnt appear to have the full market either

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I can't find out if its basically the same as the yuandao n90.they have similar specs but cameras are in different position.I've seen youtube vid of yuandao & It seems ok. Just hoping there are no horror stories out there.

Sweep29

Nov 10, 2010
I can't find out if its basically the same as the yuandao n90.they have similar specs but cameras are in different position.I've seen youtube vid of yuandao & It seems ok. Just hoping there are no horror stories out there.

My tablet just reset itself and rebooted into Russian???? Also states there is no room to install any apps??
I have emailed Shenzeng where i bought it and am awaiting further instructions.

Sweep29

Nov 10, 2010

My tablet just reset itself and rebooted into Russian???? Also states there is no room to install any apps??
I have emailed Shenzeng where i bought it and am awaiting further instructions.

EDIT: Downloaded Firmware and flashing software from ONN.com.ca and flashed sucessfully back to stock (chinese writing) but was soon able to get back to English. Good as new..;)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Sweep, does your bluetooth work? The tab is supposed to have it but is it built-in or supported? If supported will any b/tooth dongle work?
Also,was it pre-installed with android 4 or is there a link I need to use? Cheers.

tablet123

Mar 25, 2012

It is a waste of money!!! I got one from DHGATE stay away from the sellers there, they are posting true Sanei then switch it with unbranded version. Now the issue, it will reset itself and even though you have backed up and saved it will erase it, the partition on the hdd got filled up. now i get a droid on its back, red triangle and exclamation point. tried to reload the firmware but no good. pressing the volume button with power will keep on showing the red triangle. Now the kicker, DHGATE seller will b.s. you from returning the product. Watch out!!!

_WoRm_

Mar 26, 2012

hi

do you have get your Sanei N90 from MCBub? the black or the white? the black in stock today is only a OEM Version :-(

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi,OP,please don't worry about the quality. we have tested each tablet before we ship,and we can make sure they are working.
also we are here to answer any questions if you have. about the other guy talking about OEM and original; let me make it clearly:

Now the white Sanei N90 in mcbub is all coming with Sanei logo and package, the black ones has no logo, but ALL of them are coming from the real Sanei factory. everything is the same, please don't worry.

_WoRm_

Mar 26, 2012
Hi,OP,please don't worry about the quality. we have tested each tablet before we ship,and we can make sure they are working.
also we are here to answer any questions if you have. about the other guy talking about OEM and original; let me make it clearly:

Now the white Sanei N90 in mcbub is all coming with Sanei logo and package, the black ones has no logo, but ALL of them are coming from the real Sanei factory. everything is the same, please don't worry.

@McBub.com

thx you for clarifying

Sweep29

Nov 10, 2010
Sweep, does your bluetooth work? The tab is supposed to have it but is it built-in or supported? If supported will any b/tooth dongle work?
Also,was it pre-installed with android 4 or is there a link I need to use? Cheers.

Hi Userbe1155
Sorry for not answering sooner.
Android 4 was already built in Version 4.0.3
No BT is not installed in my tablet and I have tried a BT USB dongle and that did not work either.
But no need for BT if you use Dropbox... its much easier to use this to transfer files.
Hope this helps and hope you enjoy your new tablet.
Mine is still going strong...

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I got b/t built in but was unsuccessful syncing to my phone. It may be that I can't remember my phone pin correctly. Been a while since I udsed it.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet