sanei n90 9.7" ips screen. any body got one of these?

jezebabe

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Userbe1155
Sorry for not answering sooner.
Android 4 was already built in Version 4.0.3
No BT is not installed in my tablet and I have tried a BT USB dongle and that did not work either.
But no need for BT if you use Dropbox... its much easier to use this to transfer files.
Hope this helps and hope you enjoy your new tablet.
Mine is still going strong...

It should have bluetooth built-in. The spec is the same as the Ampe A90 which has bluetooth and the firmwares are interchangeable.
I also ordered one from McBub on 28th which arrived at Heathrow today and is being delivered on Tuesday (had phone call from courier).

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Did you manage to get the white one?
Let me know what you think of it please, I only had a wm8650 device before and tho I liked it for the money, it was frustrating as hell at times.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Mar 31, 2012
Hi yes I have the ONN M3 tablet with same spec. Its OK but a little slow...Doesnt appear to have the full market either

I'm thinking in buy one of these too. Can you tell me when the tablet turns slow? I saw some youtube videos and it appears to run smootly in all then.

jezebabe

Jan 9, 2012
Did you manage to get the white one?
Let me know what you think of it please, I only had a wm8650 device before and tho I liked it for the money, it was frustrating as hell at times.

No I ordered the black one which I guess sounds like it will be an OEM one although it didn't say oem on the website when I ordered it.

Jez

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I didn't say oem to me but mcbub assure me its from original factory.! As long as it does its job I don't really mind(but the white does look better!:) ).

tonika1

Apr 9, 2012
EDIT: Downloaded Firmware and flashing software from ONN.com.ca and flashed sucessfully back to stock (chinese writing) but was soon able to get back to English. Good as new..;)

Hello Sweep29,

I have a ONN M3, I want reflash the tablet but I can't download the firmware from onn.com.ca or ????,????,???? ??????????, do you have the onn m3 firmware and the processo to do it?

I would try to put it the full access to the market with this:

[SCRIPTS] - lordsbm script for all Allwinner A10 tablet ICS firmwares - SlateDroid.com

but firt I want the firmware!!

Thank you!!!!

rplescia

Apr 11, 2012
I bought my M9701 from Reborn Tech Shenzhen Reborn Technology Co., Ltd. - tablet pc,tablet pc accessory,cell phone accessory and can say that I have not had any issues with it. The only little niggle I had is that for some reason I could not download the YouTube app from the play store but got the apk from xda-developers forum and installed it.

Overall the build quality is good and they seem to have done a decent job with the ROM as well and supports bluetooth.

tobiwan80

Apr 13, 2012
EDIT: Downloaded Firmware and flashing software from ONN.com.ca and flashed sucessfully back to stock (chinese writing) but was soon able to get back to English. Good as new..;)
Can you please give me a link to that Firmware? I cant access ONN.Com.ca (Google also didnt find)

btw. Support from McBub is total wasting time of writing emails.
If i had known earlier
i would spend my Money to Pandawill or Merimobiles.​
:mad:

Last edited:

Sweep29

Nov 10, 2010

Sweep29

Nov 10, 2010
Hello Sweep29,

I have a ONN M3, I want reflash the tablet but I can't download the firmware from onn.com.ca or ????,????,???? ??????????, do you have the onn m3 firmware and the processo to do it?

I would try to put it the full access to the market with this:

[SCRIPTS] - lordsbm script for all Allwinner A10 tablet ICS firmwares - SlateDroid.com

but firt I want the firmware!!

Thank you!!!!

HI Tonika1

Here's the link for you. It contains firmware, flash tool and instructions (chinese)

ftp://116.76.255.68/M3%204.0.3-%B9%CC%BC%FE1.0/

this might help too........

Last edited by a moderator:

spridget

Apr 20, 2012
recieved my sanei n90 from mcbub its not a sanei n90 not even a oem spec n90 but a bad build version with small battery and a lot of problems

i hope the sort this problem out fast !!

davor1959

Apr 18, 2012
Why do you lie to buyers. I bought from you "SANEI N90"???????:mad: in April 2012, white. No logo no any sticker or sign except that got 16GB. People, do not trust them. They will sell you crap for $ 219, how much I payed. And do you know what? You can not even returne it and got money back. After 5 e-mails where I was asking themto give me returned address all I had in spam box was their advertasing. McBubs you should be in prison.