saving/downloading pictures on the iconia A500 plz help!!!

babezone

May 29, 2011
Hi there not really sure if i am posting in the right place... but i have just purchased the acer iconia A500 Whilst before buying i had read all reviews i had seen all was good but there are a few things i just cant work out how to do, I have a buisness page on facebook the main thing i need to do is save pictures from an album on facebook page and then i need to upload pictures into albums on it too. but i just cant save a picture of facebook ive tried everything!! i do what i think is downloading but it just seems to download a link that i can open/ go to / view i need to save a picture to my gallary like how it does when you take a picture. so that i can choose it from there to upload. Plz PLz can some one help me there must be a way surely :( xxxx

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
I don't really use Facebook on the tablet because the application really didn't work with Honeycomb, last I knew. However, it sounds like you'd want to use the full site in the browser to accomplish what you're trying to. Also, there is a dedicated A500 forum. You'll get help faster in there.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

babezone

May 29, 2011
yeah i have been using the full site and clicking download but again it seems to inly save the link to view the picture doesnt actually save the picture itsekf into the gallary could you paste me the link to the dedicated A500 area please xx