Saving Purchased Apps

bc3737

Nov 10, 2011
Good Morning,
My wife brought her Vtab on vacation and was using a Library app that allows downloading of library books - That works well. I noticed that some lines of pixels are dropping out on the lower part of the screen - this seems to be "visible" only on this app - is there a way to test the screen for pixel drops? I am considering sending it to Vizio for service/repair/replacement? If I do so is there a way to save any of the APPs that I have purchased? As an example I have Co-pilot and would not want to repurchase that if not necessary
Bill

Dec 17, 2011
Good Morning,
My wife brought her Vtab on vacation and was using a Library app that allows downloading of library books - That works well. I noticed that some lines of pixels are dropping out on the lower part of the screen - this seems to be "visible" only on this app - is there a way to test the screen for pixel drops? I am considering sending it to Vizio for service/repair/replacement? If I do so is there a way to save any of the APPs that I have purchased? As an example I have Co-pilot and would not want to repurchase that if not necessary
Bill

There are a couple of APPs on the market that help test for dead pixels. See here:

https://market.android.com/search?q=dead+pixel&c=apps

A
lso, anything purchased from the market is "saved" to the Google account it was purchased from. So if you got a new Vtab, or phone, or any android device, you can just log into your google acount and re-download anything you have purchased from the market.

Texano78704

Nov 30, 2011
Astro File Manager lets you backup and restore apps. It copies the .apk files to a backup folder, usually on a memory card.