SAWEE PAD Original firmware/ROM #3529

noelani77

Oct 22, 2011
You both are very welcomed. I'm just glad that I was able to find a way to get it back working again :). I reposted the information in a new thread for everyone else, because I know when I was searching for any type of answers I couldn't find anything. It literally drove me crazy for a few weeks. Just curious, are your camera's working?

Aloha,
Noe

CroCop

Oct 23, 2011
Yeah , my cam is working both in video mode and take photos.

Have u got gps to work on your ?

jenom

Oct 13, 2011
Tried to follow instruction, formatting card with WinHex went Ok, formatting with "quick" "fat32" went ok, created a 705 MB card, created "ANDROID" folder
Then instruction said:

"copied the ramdisk.img, sytem.img, uboot.nand.bin, UImage, userdata, zsys and 9v_600 in to the folder"

after extraction of ZIP file, the first 6 files were inside a "4-512m600" folder, so I get them from there and put them in "Android"

however, there is no "9v_600" file or (folder) !!!

inside the "4-512m600" there was a "iuw1.2" folder
there was another folder "otg_driver"

Please advise !
Thanks!

donnacosey

Dec 26, 2011
I am very new to this tablet thingy, I have had mine since september I bought it used. My question I guess well several of them actually. 1. do these have common charging problems? mine I have to have something under the jack in order for it to charge. 2. what are the best apps? 3. what about movies and such?
model: SAWEE PAD
Fireware: 2.1-update 1 V1.8:#2752
Baseband version: unknown
Kernal Version: 2.6.32.9 infotm-sqa-desktop #48
Build number: wwe 10-eng 2.1-update 1 ERE27 eng.infotm-sqa.20101224.184001 test-keys

all this is gibberish to me can someone give me any clues please
TIA