Screen Dimming?

maylea

Jul 22, 2011
OK. I looked through the forum and saw nothing using search on this issue. Has anyone else had an issue with the screen dimming after a few days of use? I swear mine has dimmed. I know (or I think i remember) it being very bright set at 75%. But now I have it set at 100% just to watch videos and see it in a normally lit room during the day. Am I imagining that the screen was bright when I first got it or is my mind playing tricks on me? No funny comments on losing my mind please. I have to make a decision on warranty claim through my credit card.

Coby Kyros 7022

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
I started thinking the same thing after about 2 days. I went to best buy and compaired brightness with other tablets and they seem the same. If u are new to tablets like me then i think our eyes just adjusted to it.

Sent from my Coby Kryos MID7024 not-rooted with 16gb microSD

maylea

Jul 22, 2011
Thank you for your reply. Even if it dimmed, I'd keep it. Nothing else out on the market for the 154 I paid for it. :) If it completely goes out in 90days, my credit card will give me my money back anyhoo.

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
Sounds sweet, im going on 2 months now with no problems. Hope u love it as much as i do :)

maylea

Jul 22, 2011
So far its great for my daughter. She wants it over her ipod touch. I find myself fiddling with it everyday to get it working the way I want it to work. Once you get use to its quirks and accept them, this is a wonderful tablet for the price. Couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point.

mfd141

Jul 23, 2011
I got my tablet a week ago and haven't noticed any problems with the screen. I don't know if it would help but try the reset button on the back. I have had apps lock up my tablet and the only way out was to hit the reset button.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
When apps lock up i unstall and find a different version. I have tuns of aps running with no problem or need to restart