screen rotation

Roger2008

Apr 4, 2012
Kail said:
You can always rotate 360 degrees! :)

Interesting, now I can rotate 360 degrees too but it takes so long for landscape with volume buttons on bottom to work I didn't think it worked earlier.

Still, I'd rather have my original OS back with full screen and a fully functional Flash Player.

Last edited:

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
Hi does anyone have any idea how I can find the accelorometer settings on the iconia a500

There's a section for the acer tablets. I don't think you can see any settings for the accelerometer. I know I can't on my thrive tablet or htc evo.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Android Tablet Forum

AtomicHack3r

Jan 16, 2012
For me to get my screen to rotate, I have to close my folio case, and hold the side of my tablet that I want it to flip on, down. Not for the usual rotation like portrait and landscape, but for landscaping it to be on the right side, and upside-down portrait, I have to close the case.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
I will praise go laucher ex again. If you have not installed it, you don't have a VTAB. I really am amazed how much difference it makes. install it, your problems will be solved. I'd like to pay them, but they don't have pay version.