Screen Won't Turn On At All

Lux2000

May 19, 2015
I've charged it, I've tried holding the power button and volume buttons, I've been patient. No matter what I try, the screen will not light up at all. When it's plugged in, the green LED indicator comes on. When I removed the back cover, there were no obvious problems such as loose connections, I don't have any other ideas. I'm not sure exactly what update it's on, but it hasn't been working for over a year.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You didn't mention if you ever get a vibration from it. I suggest plugging it into a running PC for at least 5 hours then long press the power button again.

Lux2000

May 19, 2015
I've tried 4 hours in a wall outlet, and it doesn't vibrate when I plug it in or try to turn it on.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There is a reason for asking that you try it in a USB port on a computer. It's trickle charge that frequently kicks it into gear. It may also determine if you have a bad charger.

Lux2000

May 19, 2015
I left it plugged in to the computer for a long time today for at least 5 hours. I've been using the mini USB port on my tablet to charge it. I held down the power button, but nothing happened.:( I've now used 2 different chargers, both mini USB to USB

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If after all that you can't get any response it may have died. Possibly a motherboard component, which is major.