SD card dload?

Ollie1991

Jan 18, 2011
Hello,

I am trying to do the update of the 'Your first day, NEWBIE S7 guide' but I don't know what the 3rd bit is with regards to the SD card, dload and UPDATA.APP etc, what is this? I have looked in the SD card file system on the S7 but i don't have a file called dload.

This means I can't run the firmware update with the udate application, but I do have 'The Configuration File'.

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Hello,

I am trying to do the update of the 'Your first day, NEWBIE S7 guide' but I don't know what the 3rd bit is with regards to the SD card, dload and UPDATA.APP etc, what is this? I have looked in the SD card file system on the S7 but i don't have a file called dload.

This means I can't run the firmware update with the udate application, but I do have 'The Configuration File'.

Thanks

Follow this link:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...d-2-2-2-dual-camera-s7-s7v100r001c98b021.html
It will show you the way to update to Froyo

Entropy

Dec 24, 2010
Hello,

Thanks
You need to put the files on an external SD card, not the internal one.