Sd card from rooting in my camera

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I saw on another thread that Bolo......and LocalStain are using an adapter with a micro sd card on their camera so they can put the card inside the nook to see the pics . I was thinking I could give a good use to the card I bought for rooting, I guess I have to reformat it, Is it safe to do it with the nook?
Gloria

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm using it in my camera, take some pictures and stick it in the nook slot so I can see the pics. Can I format. the card
in the camera?
Gg

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you both
Gg

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
So,I put the card in my camera with the adaptor, I formated it in the camera, I took a couple of pics, I transferred the micro card to the nook, but no pics. If I go to my files there is a nikon file but it doesn't open. If I transfer the card I have in my phone to the nook, it works, I can see pics and videos stored on the card. What is the problem with using the card from the camera?

Gg

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
So,I put the card in my camera with the adaptor, I formated it in the camera, I took a couple of pics, I transferred the micro card to the nook, but no pics. If I go to my files there is a nikon file but it doesn't open. If I transfer the card I have in my phone to the nook, it works, I can see pics and videos stored on the card. What is the problem with using the card from the camera?

Gg
Not a problem for me. I used a mSD that had already been in either my phone or my NC.

Try this, not to negate what BNB said above as it usually best to format in the device to be used, format the SD in your NC and then put it in the camera. Take some pics and swap it back into the NC. open the DCIM folder and see if you can see your pics.

After you back-up the current files of course ;-). I know that my Nikon(D40x) is a little finicky when it comes to removable storage and formats but I can attest that this works.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you LS, I'm going to try right away and come back with good news hopefully!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you., thank you, thank you... .I ' m sooo happy, it worked!
Gloria