SD Card in Acer Iconia Tab A500

caramelbarbie

May 19, 2012
Thanks. I was afraid of that. I took some photos with the tablet and they went directly to the internal SD card. So you are saying that the only use for the 16 gig or 32 gig external SD micro card is to add already taken pictures, video or music transferred from the PC! What a bummer! I'm assuming I can transfer photos and videos I take from the internal SD card into the computer than back off the computer onto the micro SD via the micro adapter connected to the pc. I can't see why a file manager program wouldn't be able to read both cards and transfer files back and forth:eek:! I'm starting to think this android system is crap! Thanks again. Richard

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

If you go to the android market (google play store) and download astro file manager, you will, through this app, be able to access your external sd card files. You can view, delete, copy, move files, etc. (sorry I'm so late in responding........i just viewed this post today)
hope this helps!!

yorkiepam57

May 29, 2011
I am not seeing my SD card in my storage as being installed it works on my pc but is not reconizing it on my tablet *Acer A500* could someone tell me what is going on with this thing.I have had the card in there and it has things from my tablet on it but now I can't get it to show up on the tablet.
Thanks

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Try reformat the Micro SDCard on other device like your mobile phone then try it again. I got 32GB on my A500.

(Just a suggestion)

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2