SD card over WIFI?

grey

Feb 3, 2011
Here I am trying to cut the cord in order to transfer files to Coby. I tried Samba filesharing app and Remote Web Desktop and with both SD card does not show up just nand directory.
I was wondering if anybody able access SD card over WIFI and share their experience.

gswilkent

Dec 5, 2010
Es file explorer will work. You just need to know the IP address of the computer your connecting to.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

grey

Feb 3, 2011
well I want to transfer files wirelessly FROM computer TO Coby.

gswilkent

Dec 5, 2010
es explorer will give you access to any shared folders on your computer, files can be transferred both ways to nand or sd. Not aware of any way to do it from the computer though.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

grey

Feb 3, 2011
ok, I just tried that and it's ok for small files but for big movie files I would be better off just using usb.

code347

Feb 4, 2011
well I want to transfer files wirelessly FROM computer TO Coby.

Have you tried using dropbox? There is an app that allows you to use it as a drive and move files to your card or device....

So from your computer, you could put all of the files you ant into dropbox, and from the Kyros you could access the ropbox and grab any file you want and place it anywhere on your device...It is the EASIEST solution I have found by far...

legs74

Mar 24, 2011
FileLinx. Works through WiFi and 3G. Transfers anything from Android to PC. Prints too. Lots of instructions on their site. $5.99 on Market.