sd card slot

Diana555

Dec 30, 2011
I accidently put a SD card in the wrong slot, the one above it and now its crooked and I can't get it out. Any suggestions? Also can anyone tell me if mine is a fake/clone? I bought it from China grabbers. Can someone explain what hybrid means in computer language? Thanks in advance.

Diana555

Dec 30, 2011
I got the card out thank God but would appreciate someone answering my other questions. I also couldn't play or find flashplayer 10.1 which was supposed to be already in there. I rooted it also. I emailed China grabbers and they said I needed to.update a TIM and sent me a link but the link isn't working. I'm very new to this as I'm sure you can see. Lol

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Depends on what you mean by fake/clone. It isn't a fake/clone tablet, but if you think it is an iPad or Xoom then yes it is. Hybrid means a lot of different things depending on the context. How was it used in your case?

Diana555

Dec 30, 2011
It's an Ibex apad. Idk what it all means just read on forums of people having fake/clone. On the link that chinagrabbers sent us it said at the bottom it was only for REAL flytouch 3's or it could damage the device. That's why I haven't done it yet I wanted to.make sure it wasn't a fake first. Also, since I already rooted it while that make a difference or cause problems with the dl?

Diana555

Dec 30, 2011
Also my son tried to dl it and it said not enough servers. What can I do about that?

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
How many times have you tried to download it? You may have to keep trying until you get a opening to download.