SD Cards - Benefits and Hinderances of using multiple cards

cupstack

Jan 28, 2011
I have recently purchased the Coby 7015 and also have an mp3 player that also can use the microSD cards - one of my microSD cards already has most of the music I listen to on it. What are the possibilities of using this one card for my music that can be used by both devices and using a second card for books, videos, etc? OR is it better to have one card that holds everything?

jetta02awp

Dec 14, 2010
The stock music player should recognize all music reguardless of what folder it is in...my android phone does. I have not tried it on the coby yet

Sent from my SPH-M900

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
I thought that it would be ok but be carefull... I have a 2gb micro sd card in my coby and i have a 16gb in my Epic4g ... I put the 16gb card in my coby to play the music on it to see if i would get the skipping sound i get with my 2gb card. Now i tryed to plug in my epic to tranfer photos to my computer and it wasn't reading it as my epic , it reads it a my coby internal card. My epic reads the card fine and plays and sees the photos but not the computer. So when swapping them out be aware and hopfully its something i did not the tablet... I'm getting a 16 gb card for it so ill have to format the epic card and not do thi again lol...