SDK/ADB Setup

Sketch_Says

Feb 6, 2011
This is great, Popeye. I can tell you that, while I've been tinkering with Android for a few months, this was one piece I was still greatly nervous about. I'm going to try reading up on this when I get home to see if I can Flash Tipstr's new MOD to the Gingerbread IMG. Good stuff... thanks.

driggs

Apr 22, 2011
Thanks Popeye! It looks like I am always one step behind Sketch in getting Tipster's ROM's on my tablet.... At least I can do these functions on my Linux box.

popeye1128

Feb 14, 2011
This is great, Popeye. I can tell you that, while I've been tinkering with Android for a few months, this was one piece I was still greatly nervous about. I'm going to try reading up on this when I get home to see if I can Flash Tipstr's new MOD to the Gingerbread IMG. Good stuff... thanks.

Actually, tipstir is supplying scripts and the adb.exe files with his updates lately so you really don't need to install SDK/ADB unless you want all the tools. You can just keep a copy of the ADB files tipstir is providing to do other things with. The biggest hurdle for most people is getting the correct driver installed.

driggs

Apr 22, 2011
So Popeye, what is the proper driver for the Coby??? I have the Samsung drivers but there are a lot of them...