Sears Doorbuster - Sylvania 7" MD Tablet w/256GB RAM, 2GB Memory - $79.99

Discussion in 'Sylvania Tablets' started by cfrockit, Nov 18, 2011.

1. cfrockit

cfrockit Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sylvania SYNET7LP
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
  2. lorenii

lorenii Senior Member

Wow.... someone doesn't like the Sylvania tablets...

3. Pamster

Pamster Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Dell 11z (1121)
    Yeah really! Honestly what if someone doesn't need a more expensive tablet and is looking for a media player that can kinda surf the net? That's all my man wants one for, so it's cool. It's what we're getting most likely this friday. :D

4. Dartman

Dartman Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sylvania SYNET7LP
    I'm happy with mine I paid 69 for. Who said it was as good as a Ipad or anything. It's cheap, reasonably fast, plays all the videos I load as long as they're small enough to make fat32 happy and angry birds works well. The display even looks nice enough, of course it isnt IPS with LED backlighting but it's good enough for me.
    Yes I want a even more powerful one with a better display but this works and I wont be upset or out a lot of money if I loose it or it breaks.
    If anyone wants a cheap tablet to play with I'd recommend getting one from Sears on the sale. All the other big name known tablets are still pretty expensive even on black Friday sales, plus they will be snapped up the minute the door open if anyone has a really good price.

5. Pamster

Pamster Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Dell 11z (1121)
    Well my other half has had a change of heart. LOL! He wants a sightly better tablet so we're looking at Coby's now. Even so I still think this tablet would have worked fine for his needs, to have HDMI out is an awesome feature for the money. He also thinks we'll get a better price waiting til after black friday, so we're not going to do the Sears black friday sale. Good luck to those who do! I was all ready to get there early too. LOL! :D