Second Hand Tablets

cow_trix

Aug 26, 2010
Hey guys, new member here.

I'm looking to buy my first Android tablet, but I'm pretty hard up moneywise and I'm looking to get the best bang for my buck, so I think the first tablet I want to get is a second-hand one. My price range is at max $100 USD, and I'd definitely go cheaper. I live in Australia, so local shipping would be fantastic.

Does anyone know where you could get a good second hand tablet? Preferably 7", 1.6 or greater OS... You know, not terrible. A M002 would be perfect.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Howdy Cow_trix,
Probably the reason for no answer is one of three reasons.
1. The Android Tablets not many people are ready to trade or upgrade..... yet. The Android units on the low end meet that price and most people are still learning.
2. The people who either want to tank or sell it are not wanting to burden you with the problem unit they have or are still trying to get credit/service with their problem unit
3. The people who do want to sell it to you are so far away. ie US, EU, UK,... they can sell it easier local.

Just wait, There will be those who want to trade up in the next few months, and you will be able to buy a slightly used Tablet that works fine for $60-9US.

Best of Luck