See An Android Based Tablet We Don't Have Listed? Let Us Know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDani

May 1, 2010
EKEN(HK) Electronic Co.ltd
it's the cheapest device yet. i ordered one, not sure if i ever get it. but if i do , i will certainly post a review and pics and walkthrough video. so don't you gonna put a separate thread for it?
cheers

Laharl

May 10, 2010
Found these 2 models of the aPad not listed on the main page

iRobot Apad- Beats iPad - Android Tablet Slate PC w/ Free Shipping!

$199.99 "China iPad" aPad Tablet PC - 7" Android Slate with WIFI, Camera - M003

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
I think we need some additional mods to help keep up :)

Shazbot

May 9, 2010
As far as I know, those two models are the same - there is confusion about one having a webcam, but I believe none of these iRobots do. I think specs were given out before units were sent, and many vendors still use the original (incorrect) spec sheet that lists the cam.

mattstakilla

Jun 13, 2010
As far as I know, those two models are the same - there is confusion about one having a webcam, but I believe none of these iRobots do. I think specs were given out before units were sent, and many vendors still use the original (incorrect) spec sheet that lists the cam.
the two mentioned are the same tablets pc's

there is one with a webcam and its the newer model.

version one does not have a webcam, version 2 does.

version one is no longer supported with updates, version 2 is. and in fact they claim to have a new update coming out in july that will put android 2.1 on the device

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
Do not buy from ****************. I placed on order with them at the end of May, then read some reviews that they send the wrong equipment so I tried to cancel my order. I sent them multiple e-mails over the past 3 weeks regarding cancelling my order, but they never responded to a single e-mail. I should note that their website does say that they do not do cancellations though -- so I won't hold that against them for not cancelling it.

I will hold it against them that they didn't respond to a single e-mail over a three week period. I didn't receive any indication that I would actually be receiving the device, other than the e-mail saying they had charged my credit card.

The device ultimately did arrive after 3-4 weeks. Just as the reviews predicted, when I opened the device I realized that it was not the device I ordered. ChinaGrabber had the device listed as having a 600 MHz RockChips processor, but the tests I ran indicate that the device is running at 175 BogoMIPS (350 MHz). I e-mailed them asking for a refund, but they have not replied. Instead, I have now submitted a dispute with AMEX and I'm hoping they will be able to help me out.

Last edited:

Tyler Durden

Jun 28, 2010
He guys, just joined up as I am on a quest to buy an Android Tablet at some point, and also to post information an a pad.

I have had a search and nobody seems to have mentioned the Malata SMB-A1011.

According to the reviews I have found it runs Google Android 2.1, a 1GHz ARM Cortex A9 processor, and NVIDIA Tegra 2 graphics, it also features a 10.1 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024 x 600.

All sounds pretty good to me.

Last edited:

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I ordered one from Chinagrabber so I will let you know if everything turns out ok. I heard someone else ordered an apad and received a battery operated pleasure device. But I am hoping that I get what I ordered.

I ordered a Moonse E-7001 (aPad with RockChips processor) from Merimobiles and I received the device late last week. It's significantly better than the device I got from China Grabber. Hopefully ChinaGrabber sends you the right device and you have a better experience than I did. Let us know how it goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.