Seeking Opinions

jgs9000

Oct 6, 2011
I am looking to get a tablet since I don't own a laptop and need something to help with college work when I am not at my desk. My primary focus is something that will have good support and be beneficial for any school work I need to accomplish on it.

I've narrowed my search down to the Acer A500 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 which both seem great choices. I don't know if not having USB will be a issue for the tab, but I like the fact that the display is better although for a higher price.. I am open for some opinions for the 2 choices.

My real question is with black friday and holiday season coming around if I should wait for price drops or pull the trigger now. I really could use a tablet, but debating on if I should wait or not. I would hate to buy either tablets and see prices drops for black friday or to compete with the amazon fire price tag.

Thanks for the help, hopefully someone can give some more insight into the questions I have! Thanks!!!

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
A tablet will not provide the functionally of a laptop. May I suggest you also consider a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Those 2 items make prolonged typing much easier.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum