Seeking the Perfect Note/Word Processing App

Dart

May 2, 2011
I owned an Ipad for a year. I have switched to the Acer A500 and have been able to duplicate everything I had on the Ipad and then some. Except - a truly great note taking file. Trust me, I have downloaded at least forty apps so far. Nothing is perfect. The closest I find is Extensive Note -Pro. But the interface looks so plain and I have other issues with it.

I work at a university and I spend half my days in meetings, and I need a good meeting note app. One that looks great, works great, allows folders, allows automatic dropbox uploads, and has a simple interface. I used several on the Ipad, including apps made specifically for meetings. I also used Plan Text, but they don't make an Android version. Ommwriter was great too for my creative writing, but again, no Android version.

I have tried all the common apps, Evernote, Color note, Catch Notes AK Notepad, Note Everything, Sprindpad and dozens of other one.

If there are any really heavy note takers or creative writers out there, what are you using?

Thanks,
Dart

Dart

May 2, 2011
I have Documents to Go. Based on your recommendation I spent more time exploring it today. I did not think it could sync with Dropbox, but after digging down into the options more, I did find that. I'm still not sold, but am going to explore it more. Thanks for your help.

Dart

May 2, 2011
Thanks. It goes against my grain to read a manual, but I will in this case.

flast

Apr 24, 2011
I use Dropbox, but you might be better served using Sugar Sync.
You can select the folder, (with subfolders) to sync.
That way you can have a Notes folder with subfolders for subjects, and the whole folder structure will sync back and forth between your Gtab and PC.
This used with any of the office apps should work.

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0b5.1.1 using Android Tablet Forum