set a flytouch 2 back to factory default?

drewfusb

May 18, 2011
hi guys and gals,

i just was given one of these and i love it, but it has all the settings and stuff from the previous owner. i cant log into the marketplace, and i dont know where to change this because i have no instructions. it came with just a charger and the tablet. how do i get rid of all the stuff the previous owner had on here and just start over fresh?

or if there is something better i can do, let me know what it is. there is nothing on this tablet i need to keep, so im fine just doing a wipe.

thanks!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Press the reset button on the tablet. I have heard that you need to do it while the tablet is off but I am not sure.

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
hi guys and gals,

i just was given one of these and i love it, but it has all the settings and stuff from the previous owner. i cant log into the marketplace, and i dont know where to change this because i have no instructions. it came with just a charger and the tablet. how do i get rid of all the stuff the previous owner had on here and just start over fresh?

or if there is something better i can do, let me know what it is. there is nothing on this tablet i need to keep, so im fine just doing a wipe.

thanks!

Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Downloaded -> scroll down and look for Google Service Framework tap it, and tap Clear Data

or

Settings -> Accounts & Sync -> Add Account

If you really want to wipe everything.

- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe data/factory reset
- then reboot.

Remove all microSD so that it will not start burning if you have firmware on your microSD.

OS 2.1 Flytouch2 SuperPAD reset for reinstall the system

Press the reset button on the tablet. I have heard that you need to do it while the tablet is off but I am not sure.

WRONG!