Setting Up on My Home WiFi

Lhawke101

Nov 11, 2012
just charged a new proscan 10 android tablet cannot figure out how to set up

i have home wifi with a t & t can you guide me to set up

Jon_M

Nov 5, 2012
Hi. Congrats on the new device. Typically you would check under settings, wireless/wifi and there should be an on off toggle. And an option to scan for networks. I'm not familiar with your particular device nor does it seem easy to obtain a user manual via google. However, I would assume it would come with a user guide, so I'd start there by looking for the wifi or wireless settings section.

Also, if you are still having problems connecting to your wifi after you figure out where the settings for wifi are here is a thread for troubleshooting wifi connection. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ps-get-wifi-connected-if-having-problems.html

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Lhawke, congratulations on your new Proscan tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Hope you've got everything all worked out.

kendramf4

Nov 13, 2012
it should have a screen that pops up & walks u through everything. b4 u set everything up on it i recommend that u play w it a few days we bought 2 7" & after playing on them a few days we really dont like them! u cant download any google apps, most apps on the app store u cant download, u really cant download any of the kid friendly apps. the sound on it is kind low unless u have earbuds in really the only thing the proscan tablet is good 4 is surfing the web