Shapr! is out ;-)

reiti.net

Dec 8, 2011
Hi Volks!

I recently finished my third game I made for Android - this time more likle a puzzler. I am sure everyone knows bejeweled and games like this and i made one game in this style.

BQNop3zP6XrQciiPQYWckTaIOrQ0FJDXSO04QvS_yar369gpEE-hyahpPAyTCl47lLI=w705

This Game plays on a hexagonal grid and the goal is to remove as much shapes as possible. You can switch positions of shapes by tap and drag them. If there are 3 ore more shapes in a row (6 directions) the shapes plopp and will remove.

There are currently 3 different game modes:

Speed Mode: Shapes fill the board and you have to remove them fast enough so the board will not fill up - game ends, wenn board is full and shapes will fall faster and faster

Timed Mode: You start with 60 seconds and gain a second for clearing rows more then 3 shapes - it's supposed to be a hard mode so it's very challening.

Endless Mode: Use this mode for training or just play as you like - there is no defined goal in this mode.

I've made a small Video showing some bits of the game.

As currently always - i dont have a phone (only a tablet) the game should work on phones too but i havent tested so far :)

You can get a free demo of Shapr! at Android Market and various other plattforms - the demo has all functions but limits every game to 5 minutes of gameplay

DEMO: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rnet.shapr.demo

Have Fun and let me know that you think ;-)

Cheers, Reiti

Last edited by a moderator:

reiti.net

Dec 8, 2011
Update v1.1

The Demo Version is now a full version with ad support - the full version stays ad-free ;-)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Well, now I see why you reported that post.:eek: Also, nice that you updated the demo version.