sheila

sheiladickey

Nov 1, 2011
Hello everyone I am 48 and have been married for 31 years. My husband has been a computer user for years, but i never used it much, as I would mess it up for sure LOL. So finally I went and bought my own. Now he wants to use my tablet, don't that figure. I love this ASUS TF101, also had my mother get one so i could help her learn. So please be patient as i will have alot of Questions that will probly make you laugh, thank you for any help you can give me sheila

DuckMan

Nov 1, 2011
Welcome abored. I am new to these parts my self but I am tech savvy so I'll be happy to help where I can ! I dont that that specific tablet my self but generic questions I should hopefully beable to help some or atleast point you in the right direction!

( and I know there has to be another RvB fan out there who can't here the name Sheila and hear in their head " hello Sheila ....uh nice tank lady.....")

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Sheila, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. It's nice to have you here at Android Tablets. If you have any questions or need help with your Transformer, just click this link to the Asus Tablets section of the forum.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Sheila, welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard.

sheiladickey

Nov 1, 2011
hey there , I am havin trouble opening video attachments and can't open or hear videos i have uploaded to fb also downloaded mx media player and still don't work. any words of wisdom out there? thanks sheila

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum