Shenzhen China Electronics Fair, Android Tablets Everywhere, Amlogic Stands Out

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
S5dtv.gif

The Shenzhen China Electronics Fair is now taking place, running between April 8-10.

Videos of the fair ave started to emerge on YouTube. Of particular interest are the Amlogic single-core Cortex A9 implementations (AML8726-M). The processor runs at 800MHz, and was first seen in the RAmos W10.

What is impressive about this particular platform is the features that it offers at a relatively low price. This list includes Adobe Flash support, HDMI, 3D gaming (Mali400 GPU), 1080p video playback, USB OTG, and Android 2.2. There is a possibility that some devices are upgradable to Android 2.3 as well.

At the equivalent of approximately $100USD, a 7" tablet based on the Amlogic can be ordered factory direct now, which equates to about $150USD when marketed with proper documentation into international markets (Charbax YouTube). Products like the ones being demoed are taking mass quantity orders for shipments around the world. Hopefully, we will see some of these products in international markets at competitive prices, and also with GPL compliance as well.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Sound like a true Bargain
Just don't waste your money buying from ***************.
They took me for over $350.00 on two of their 7 inch A8 Cortex,800 mghz Tablets with HDMI, USB,Android 2.2, I bought one for my son and I, Both tablets fried themselves after only 3 hours use, We spent an additional $40.00 dollars to send back to Shenzhen China, They have received them back on Feb 13th, we have been lied to for 54 days, that they would refund to us. But now that it's past 45 days Paypal deadline, they have quit answering our emails and refuse to give us our money back or new tablet. They are the Biggest thieves in Shenzhen, China, Do not risk your hard earned money with these crooks!!

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I do not think all people are liars in Shenzhen, China !I know there are crooks in China,Do other countries do not have liars?Because in other countries, I have the same experience !

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
I think we can all agree that when it comes to inexpensive products greater care should be taken to make sure you use a reputable supplier.