Shift3 LookBook eReader $50 at CVS until 04/23

Cat88Extreme

Mar 15, 2011
It normally is $150 which would be a ripoff, but at $50 it looks to be a good bargain. I bought this for my mother-in-law who would be confused by a tablet and just needs an eReader. From the reviews I have seen, once wifi is setup and you update the software this becomes a very easy to use device. It also comes with 150 free downloads and you can use eBooks (found through many libraries for free). You will need your CVS card to get the $50 price. If bought online it is $80.

Cat88Extreme

Mar 15, 2011
Quick review. Once updated it does become a very easy to use and a stable eReader. I have loaded books from ebook sites and our Ohio library ebook collection and all seam to work seamlessly, epub and pdf formats both work great. The color screen does come in handy when reading books that come in color (my kids loved the fairy tales with pictures). Setup is very easy as well. I have not bought any books through kobo since this will be a present for my mother-in-law and we will set that up when she opens it, but I can't imagine that will be very hard either after reading other's reviews. It doesn't have a web browser like the Nook, but it is $30 cheaper and I don't imagine my mother-in-law will miss that feature since she does not enjoy surfing the web.