Should i buy an Archos 101

bmichigan

Dec 12, 2010
I want one of thee tablets so whats are the pros and cons for this tablet is it worth the $299.99? And will there be nay more updates to the next version of android?

Thanks

blackstone

Dec 7, 2010
I think if you search around here you will find the answers. There appear to be many pros and cons. In the end I decided to get one and I am awaiting delivery.

There are already a few indepth reviews here so I would just suggest looking at some of these.

bmichigan

Dec 12, 2010
I think if you search around here you will find the answers. There appear to be many pros and cons. In the end I decided to get one and I am awaiting delivery.

There are already a few indepth reviews here so I would just suggest looking at some of these.

Where did you order yours from?

Upper90

Dec 14, 2010
My 101 is just but a few miles from being delivered. The UPS tracking feature certainly adds to the drama. I got an email last night at 2:30am that said it was 7 miles from my home, I wanted to get in the car and go get it. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. I will mess around with it for a couple days before I post anything about the device. Tiger Direct has been very quick, $7 shipping, order went in Friday afternoon and by dinner tonight it will be charging. I did spend a lot of time checking all of the various sites Th and Fri, originally I was looking for the 70 but at the last moment changed my mind. We'll see!

Gin Martini

Oct 20, 2010
It depends on your budget and needs.
for $300, there's not much tablets like the Archos 101 (multitouch, capacitive, ...)

In my point of view, for web surfing and music, it's great. For anything else, not that good.