Should I return acer a200?

spigini

Jan 20, 2012
I recently bought an acer a200 and not regretting it but want maybe something a tad bit faster. The tablet itself is somewhat fast but the internet browsing and games are a little slow. I might just be so usee to my watercooled pc being oc'd to 4.2 and since this is my firts tablet may be wanting a little to much. i dont need hdmi outputs or anything like that but i think i might need to trade thus in and wait for a quadcore tablet to come out. i didnt want to spend $500 for a tablet but might have to just to get a faster tablet. Unless i root this when ICS comes out for it and oc this as well. What do you think?

BostonDan2

Feb 7, 2012
I will share with you my view. I initially purchased the Asus Transformer Prime and returned it for the Acer A200 because I didn't want to deal with all the bugs and issues which pointed to hardware. I agree the A200 lags a bit, but it was better than fast HW which didn't work reliably. I'd either keep the A200 or wait for more quad-core products to be released and for the bugs and issues to be worked out by others.