Should I take off the plastic?

Lukap

Jan 14, 2011
I got my kyros for xmas and I've kept that piece of plastic on for like a screen protector. Is there any harm if I keep it on?

Sent from my MID7015 using Android Tablet Forum App

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
There is no harm with keeping it on but if you do take it off make sure to put a new screen protector on

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum

jetta02awp

Dec 14, 2010
I have mine on still and I got mine on black Friday. Still holding up well

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

tzcnd

Dec 30, 2010
Been using mine everyday since the end of December and screen protector is holding up well.

When the day comes that it has to be replaced what suggestions for a replacement does anybody have? Is there protector made for another device that is close in size (maybe just a bit of trimming) or just buy a generic protector and do lots of trimming?

jair2k4

Dec 14, 2010
I bought one randomly off ebay. It was supposed to be 'washable', which was a joke. It took forever to get it clean after i took it off the first time. It didnt position right and i had a few particles left on the screen that made enough bubbles to upset me. Just get one for any 7" tablet. It will fit, if only just. Use the little shammy cleaning cloth thing they send with it, it helps.

I have some (....screenguardz... i think?) for my psp and they are made of a flexible more-rubbery like material. I'd love to get hold of one of those for this thing.