Louis1964

Jul 29, 2011
Dear Androidians,

pleased to be part of your forum.

I have just bought a tablet Acer Iconia Tab A500 (Android 3.0 Honeycomb) and I downloaded Skype to videochat, but any video looks like provided for it, could u please confirm there's chances at all? Is there any possibilty to get it?

MSN messenger also looks like not working with video chat, confirm?

Best regards everybody and thanks for cooperating.

Louis

excali

Aug 9, 2011
Hello,
I have Asus TF101 and it as the same issue. Is there any android user who solved this problem?
This device has two cameras and I think they are absolutely bull**** without video calling .

uknbir1

Aug 11, 2011
Hello, Skype doesn't work on TF101 as yet. I think that they are releasing updates from time to time and increasing the number of devices which can use this.

From other forums someone did recommend Tango but i haven't tried it myself, otherwise it will be a case of waiting for the next update which hopefully will solve this

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

uknbir1

Aug 11, 2011
just an update, just downloaded the latest version skype on my transformer and video calling now works, picture quality not perfect but at least it is a step forward

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

edfigue825

Oct 2, 2011
well people mine works .what I did was that when asked if i was a verizon customer this time I choose yes,then downloaded the software from market. I don't know if this has to do anything with skype working on my transformer. I also have to set the video options on skype. This is all I can do to help.