Sleep Monitoring Apps

Dennis J

Jan 10, 2011
I heard of an iPhone app that monitored your sleep, but was never convinced enough to actually pay for it. Now a friend of mine tried the Sleep-As-A-Droid app for her Android and said it’s actually pretty cool. Has anyone here tried it and maybe uses it more frequently? In other words… is it worth to purchase?:confused:

facey

Feb 10, 2011
I'm not sure about sleep monitoring apps ,but I heared about that now comes the app that prevents you from falling asleep when behind the wheel . maybe you can consider about it .

Dennis J

Jan 10, 2011
You mean like an anti-drowsy alert thing in your dashboard? heard about it... but not what i'm looking for, thanks :)

stellarebecca

May 29, 2012
I just heard about this app from you, I have to Google 1st and then I will be able to provide you more information about this app.

jeorgeronn

Jun 28, 2012
I am just trying to research on sleep monitoring app but, did not get enough resources as well. I have i phone 5 and has many features to support each and every app. But, did not know about this app. Can anyone give me briefly description regarding this app.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Babbler Pro audio recorder has this specific functionality, at least as it relates to snoring and sleep apnea.

htank

Aug 31, 2013
Unsure if the ole IPHONE has this app, because Android is so much better..lol..but the SLEEP APNEA 2.0 SLEEP ANALYZER works great. Records you while sleeping and charts the results. I loaded it for my father and it works perfectly, much cheaper than a sleep study, and I feel it is just as effective! Unsure what type of sleep app you are looking for but this one works great. There is about anything you need!