slim screen replacement?

Apr 26, 2011
sadly i managed to drop my slim on the pavement and managed to produce several wonderful hairline cracks radiating from the top center of the screen. would like to know of any parts suppliers or service centers in the us that might be able to help....

moshe5368

Mar 13, 2011
As an S7 owner, I have found that there is no tech support from Hiawei in the US as best buy and radio shack are the only distributors here. Did you purchase the extended warrenty with your S7? If not, perhaps you can send it through your purchase point to Huawei for repair. Parts, including batteries, are not available through either of the retailers in the US. Sorry this happened. To you. If you do find a solution here in the states, please pass it on through. The forum.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Apr 26, 2011
sadly i didnt purchase the warranty. i guess this is to be considered a lesson learned in that regard. it still works perfectly, and the majority of the cracks are nearly invisible when the screen is on. but i know the lack of us suppprt all too well. maybe i should take it in to best buy and see what they can do... maybe i will get lucky. hell hese things have only been out since april.