small bluetooth tablet

Aug 31, 2011
ok, i thought about it.. what i need is a cheap +/- 5inch tablet that i can use to tether wifi internet from my desktop to, so i can make full use of the internet from anywjere around the house. this is possible, right?specifically i'd like to know if i can do that with the archos48 1.6 donut IMT with 2.0bluetooth cause i like its reistive screen (capacitive bugs me), hdd, and media capabilities (through docks), and its price to quality ratio (€210 for 500gb)however any would be fine, and i would also like gps and hooking up a keyboard. can i tether an external gps toit maybe?thanks.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
ok, i thought about it.. what i need is a cheap +/- 5inch tablet that i can use to tether wifi internet from my desktop to, so i can make full use of the internet from anywjere around the house. this is possible, right?specifically i'd like to know if i can do that with the archos48 1.6 donut IMT with 2.0bluetooth cause i like its reistive screen (capacitive bugs me), hdd, and media capabilities (through docks), and its price to quality ratio (€210 for 500gb)however any would be fine, and i would also like gps and hooking up a keyboard. can i tether an external gps toit maybe?thanks.
yep, you can easily get a decent 7" tablet PC with lower price, which can definitely meet your requirements, but we can rarely find tablet PC with 5 inch. good luck!:)