Smaller tablet for little hands?

insidli

Sep 11, 2011
I just bought an eee Transformer but I have a hard time holding it with my small hands (I'm a girl). It's also a little large, but from what I've been reading all of the smaller tablets, well... suck. I really want something that's responsive and with the most recent OS. Maybe wishful thinking? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

So... smaller, light, and good... any suggestions?

Thanks!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The HTC Flyer should be getting Honeycomb (official) soon and it isa 7" tablet that has really impressed me. The Samsung 8.9 seems to be available now and may be a bit more comfortable for you.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Androidicus

Sep 4, 2011
Insidli:

If you are referring to thickness (vs. weight)...

The Samsung Glaxay Tab 10.1 is currently the thinnest of the top tier 10" tablets. It also happens to be the lightest as well (next to the iPad 2, of course). Just something to keep this in mind if you want to stay with a 10" screen/device :)

nelgrek

Aug 16, 2011
Well, Samsung Glaxay Tab 10.1 is also a 10" tab for the OP. But the elder sister, Samsung Glaxay tablet is
a good one. 7" is a comfortable size for girl. :)

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
Unfortuneatly the smaller you go, you must compromise video realistate too. But if you are ok with that then there are a bunch of 7 and 8" tablets coming out from most of the mainstream brands that we all know and love. Acer, Samsung, Sony, and Viewsonic, just to name a few. You might check with U Tube which has a few video demos on the latest arrivals. Read some of the reviews on this sight, for it will help you decide whats best for you and your personal needs.....