..So...Hey..

Jul 8, 2013
Hi there,

Just found myself joining up to post a comment so figured I may as well introduce myself while I'm at it.

I'm Jonny, living in Manchester, UK, I have an Android tablet purchased June 2012 that was a stab into the tablet world that didn't involve forking out much more than £150, which was the main selling point. Back then, the Kindle Fire's had yet to blaze a trail into the UK market, not even sure if the Galaxy Tabs were around!

It's a basic tablet and I've yet to really enjoy it, to be fair, having been out of the UK for a lot of that time. It's not got a great wifi radio and the OS was somewhat lacklustre. Have started playing a bit more now and hope to squeeze a bit more life out of it.

As far as Android goes, I started back with the HTC Hero smartphone, lovely little brick of a device that it was, and followed it up with a similar (but more advanced, obv) HTC One V, and since then, the Samsung Galaxy S3 - by far the best of my android devices to date.

I don't at this stage have any issues I need help with, so it really is just a 'Hey', but as I get a bit of time on my hands to toy a bit more, I may come looking for tips and tricks if you'll have me.

See y'around! :cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jonny, congratulations on your Fusion5 tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

Jul 8, 2013
Thanks Spider!
From my many little web-forays into finding out more information, I discovered that it's one of many tablets that are known as 3c97, so is compatible (in my experience...yours may differ) with roms for Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 , and thus with Christian Troy's unofficial Cyagenmod 9 for allwinner10 tablets. So far so good, at least.
Hope to help as much I can be helped :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Looks like you've done your homework regarding that tablet.:eek: Nice to hear you're hoping to help whenever you can, that's what makes the forum work as well as it does!