So, How Many A2109 Users Do We Have Here So Far?

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Yes, I am going to get bestbuy to match newegg price, and use bestbuy gift cards, plus return two other tablets to get the money to buy this tablet.

Glad to hear it I wish I had the expertise to make more valuable contributions, but I only became involved in the details of tablet modding in the last couple months.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Glad to hear it I wish I had the expertise to make more valuable contributions, but I only became involved in the details of tablet modding in the last couple months.

Your posts got me to look into this tablet, I had never heard of this tablet before reading your posts.
You are doing a great job, keep up the good work

vfranks

Dec 26, 2012
I got mine the other day- had started out with a Samsung Galaxy 10.1, which died on me after 2 days, so I returned it with an attitude. My A2109 seems to work just fine, although I feel a little bit stupid- it's my first tablet, except for the kindle fire, 1st and 2nd generation, but they work a little different. I think I'm going to like this one just fine.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
I got mine the other day- had started out with a Samsung Galaxy 10.1, which died on me after 2 days, so I returned it with an attitude. My A2109 seems to work just fine, although I feel a little bit stupid- it's my first tablet, except for the kindle fire, 1st and 2nd generation, but they work a little different. I think I'm going to like this one just fine.

Welcome to the board. I think you'll enjoy your new tablet too.

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
Yes I'm sure you will like this one much better then your Kindles.
Most the apps are free. You can customize them a whole lot more to your liking.
And don't feel Stupid at one time we are were first time Android users, You'll do just fine.
Just Hang in There.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Got mine as a Xmas gift, first tablet in the household, so far so good!

Great, Jon. I think you'll be happy with it. Let us know if you need help. My goal is to build an experienced community -- including warehousing a thorough knowledgebase here -- so that the handful of people with the expertise to develop for the tablet won't have their hands full with support questions. So, in a sense, we're "paying it forward" -- hopefully someday you'll be comfortable enough to guide the newbies through their first steps.

ragasy11

Dec 29, 2012
Hi all,

I'm new here. I got a my lenovo a2109 frome bestbuy today but I got a trouble with it. It powered well and I could use it for around 15 min. I tried to power it off with the button and I never could power it on after. Was the battery fully charged when I got it or did I need to charge the battery before I used it? Now, it doesn't power at all. Or do I need to charge the battery now?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hi all,

I'm new here. I got a my lenovo a2109 frome bestbuy today but I got a trouble with it. It powered well and I could use it for around 15 min. I tried to power it off with the button and I never could power it on after. Was the battery fully charged when I got it or did I need to charge the battery before I used it? Now, it doesn't power at all. Or do I need to charge the battery now?

The tablet needs to be charged, power on can take a few minutes, let tablet charge then press an hold power button down for several minutes.

ramdyc

Dec 26, 2012
Got mime for Xmas. Been an iPhone user for years but not really an iPad fan. This is my first android device and my first tablet so I'm still learning, but so far I've been able to root and get cwmrecovery and the MCL Jelly Bean ROM installed. Any advice for a first time android user?

Also, is there any way to install apps to the SD card on this tablet? I haven't been able to and it's the only thing that's kinda bumming me out about it.

Thanks to everybody who has done work with this tablet so far!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Got mime for Xmas. Been an iPhone user for years but not really an iPad fan. This is my first android device and my first tablet so I'm still learning, but so far I've been able to root and get cwmrecovery and the MCL Jelly Bean ROM installed. Any advice for a first time android user?

Also, is there any way to install apps to the SD card on this tablet? I haven't been able to and it's the only thing that's kinda bumming me out about it.

You seem to be doing just fine, The install apps to SD card thing I never did understand why people do that or want to do that, can't help you on that.

ragasy11

Dec 29, 2012
Thank you. I pluged the tab on charge.

Let the tab on charge all the night and I tried to power it on this morning but nothing happened? No power at all. One question: is it normal there is no light on when the device plugged on charge? Thank you in advance.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012

Look on Play Store for apps2sd. If that doesn't work for you, one of the related apps should.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Let the tab on charge all the night and I tried to power it on this morning but nothing happened? No power at all. One question: is it normal there is no light on when the device plugged on charge? Thank you in advance.

If holding down power button for several minutes doesn't cause the tablet to boot after a full charge, then the device is defective. When my battery went dead I also thought the device would never boot I held the power button down what seemed like 3 minutes. It might not have been that long just seemed like it, anyway the tablet finally boot up.