So, How Many A2109 Users Do We Have Here So Far?

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
A1 SD Bench gives me 51/18 internal (using "longer testing" ).

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
A1 SD Bench gives me 51/18 internal (using "longer testing").

BTW I hear the Nexus 10 gets over 90/40.

rwaterspf1

Jan 1, 2013
First timer on this forum. The A2109 is my 2nd Lenovo tab I got on black friday deal. I also have the S2109. Both rooted with a couple simple mods, bloatware removed, different launchers, etc. Not really a programmer but have been using Linux systems for 20 years so Android is surprisingly simple to navigate and find out what is going on.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
New rom on it's way just working out some minor bugs, put up a new change log and possibly uploading finite or tomorrow at the lastest:beer::beer::):)

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
First timer on this forum. The A2109 is my 2nd Lenovo tab I got on black friday deal. I also have the S2109. Both rooted with a couple simple mods, bloatware removed, different launchers, etc. Not really a programmer but have been using Linux systems for 20 years so Android is surprisingly simple to navigate and find out what is going on.

Glad to have you aboard.

xdrc45

Jan 6, 2013
You can add another one to the Front Line!!!
New to the forum here....Im a frequenter on XDA, but apparently our A2109's don't have enough development currently to have a home there. So I'm glad to see and find a well structured and what seems like a nice and helpful community here at Android Tablets.
A big Thanks goes out to you guys that have worked hard and put in countless hours on the development of the A2109 to help me and everyone else in unlocking, rooting and flashing our great devices!
Looking forward to the continued development

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
You can add another one to the Front Line!!!
New to the forum here....Im a frequenter on XDA, but apparently our A2109's don't have enough development currently to have a home there. So I'm glad to see and find a well structured and what seems like a nice and helpful community here at Android Tablets.
A big Thanks goes out to you guys that have worked hard and put in countless hours on the development of the A2109 to help me and everyone else in unlocking, rooting and flashing our great devices!
Looking forward to the continued development

Welcome to the first and only A2109 forum! I hope others spring up, but we'll make sure this one remains the best. Please feel free to share your ideas, comments, questions... anything related to the A2109. Traveller1701 can handle any mod needs you have. As the first member of the forum, I'll try to help with anything else you need.

mza

Jan 6, 2013
Add one more to the list. So far I have just unlocked it; will be doing more this weekend. Thanks for all the howtos.

xdrc45

Jan 6, 2013
Add one more to the list. So far I have just unlocked it; will be doing more this weekend. Thanks for all the howtos.

Hello MZA,
Welcome to the A2109 forum....
Looks like you got the hard part already over with. If you need any help with the rest of it, just let us know... We are more than happy to help!

swennes

Dec 26, 2012
I am new to tablets and new to android. Hoping to learn and grow with the help of this forum and eventually be able to help others. Long time PC user starting with the 8086 (I know, I am ancient). Built many PC's and was a Linux early adopter way back when it was getting off the ground. The tablet experience is just so fluid and portable I can't get over how hassle free it is. I also can't seem to be able to put my A2109 down. I have a tendency to tweak things to make them better/more useful but want to learn more before I try any improvements to my a2109. I tend also to do massive research before asking questions or making comments, especially about something I know so little about. I have posted on the Lenovo board a couple times with a Velcro dot fix for the cheap Chinese case flap, but I don't presume to know enough to post on anything technical.

Anyway, thanks so much for for your efforts everyone!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Glad to have you aboard. I think you'll find all the information here you need to tweak the tablet to your liking and to start doing it yourself.