So, How Many A2109 Users Do We Have Here So Far?

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I am new to tablets and new to android. Hoping to learn and grow with the help of this forum and eventually be able to help others. Long time PC user starting with the 8086 (I know, I am ancient). Built many PC's and was a Linux early adopter way back when it was getting off the ground. The tablet experience is just so fluid and portable I can't get over how hassle free it is. I also can't seem to be able to put my A2109 down. I have a tendency to tweak things to make them better/more useful but want to learn more before I try any improvements to my a2109. I tend also to do massive research before asking questions or making comments, especially about something I know so little about. I have posted on the Lenovo board a couple times with a Velcro dot fix for the cheap Chinese case flap, but I don't presume to know enough to post on anything technical.

Anyway, thanks so much for for your efforts everyone!

Nice to have more members who want to contribute. I'm still learning my self and love moding android. Hopefully with everyone here we can get some cool mods and performance tweaks.

@FloRider
So how many IdeaTab users do we have here anyway?

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Nice to have more members who want to contribute. I'm still learning my self and love moding android. Hopefully with everyone here we can get some cool mods and performance tweaks.

@FloRider
So how many IdeaTab users do we have here anyway?

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

LOL Well, I was just saying that I think we've hit critical mass -- in pretty short order, too. I don't have to post to drown out the crickets anymore. I don't know how many lurkers we have here, but I'm sure we have over 10 members ;) (If you want to see something funny, go out to Lenovo general and read my post pleading for a forum.) If the forum can keep growing like it has been, before long I won't be able to keep up with it.

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
I'm really glad to see it doing so well, I'm glad to see we all have a centralized place that we can come to.
To share, gain insight, and bounce ideas off of each other.
And again many Thanks to FloRider and Spider for giving us a place to come to where we can feel welcome and giving us a place we can call home.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
I'm really glad to see it doing so well, I'm glad to see we all have a centralized place that we can come to.
To share, gain insight, and bounce ideas off of each other.
And again many Thanks to FloRider and Spider for giving us a place to come to where we can feel welcome and giving us a place we can call home.

Don't forget mcl630 and anika200. The three of us were sick of the limitations of the Lenovo forums -- no editing of posts (to allow important updates to OPs), no stickies, sharing the forum with every type of tablet they have... -- that we decided we needed a forum of our own that would let us keep important posts visible and up-to-date. We're happy here :).

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
Don't forget mcl630 and anika200. The three of us were sick of the limitations of the Lenovo forums -- no editing of posts (to allow important updates to OPs), no stickies, sharing the forum with every type of tablet they have... -- that we decided we needed a forum of our own that would let us keep important posts visible and up-to-date. We're happy here :).

Sorry about that No disrespect intended to anyone.... :eek:
You were the first two that came to mind anika and mcl were also and still are Big helps to me answering what I'm sure seemed to be somewhat silly questions posted by yours truly.
I don't know what type of help I can really be to many here as I am not all that good with code or Modding as many here are.

But I can be a good cheerleader and try to post interesting things that I see that I think others might like.
But I will try my best to do something that I promise.

Jan 30, 2013
Hello a new member here.

A little backgroud:
1. New to the tablets.
2. Just bought a A2109 from Office Depot.
3. Information shared on this forum is extremely valuable. THANK YOU!
4. By reading other people's questions here, I learned to download apps and sideload books.
5. Not planning to learn to unlock or root anytime soon.

Hope to learn more as I get to know the device better.

Thanks,
MG