So i got my nook rooted...

muslimmamma

Mar 10, 2011
Now i wanna HEAR it! Can you give me any links, tips and advice for the following:

Wireless speakers (something compatible and obviously not bluetooth)

Wireless Headphones (i dont wanna pay more than $40ish)

like a mp3 docking station (something cheap but good sound i can hook up in the kitchen to listen to the radio while i work)

Also is there a list of Must haves...I have been reading here and there that you need this and this but i havent found a list with the basics must haves:

I have Zeam, titanium backup, and alot of apps but i want some things to make it easier to use, setup and navigate. I've read alot on here but any tips would be welcome.
Thanks. :cool:

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Personally I have not seen a dock for the NC. Not saying they aren't out there. But I see most people with a NC that want a dock, use a wire picture/cookbook stand.

I do want to suggest you get MortPlayer Music and widgets. Its a great app for music. Set the app up to display in car mode and it will be easier to change your music.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I haven't tried wireless speakers but I either plug mine right into my speaker system using the headphone jack or use a fm transmitter through headphone jack so I can play it through any device with a radio tuner. I am hoping some accessories are released when B&N releases the official 2.2 stock update.