So many to choose from :(

ironfist

Jun 17, 2012
Hi everyone! Been lurking on here for a little while trying to gather some info :)

Basically im looking for a tablet for some browsing etc but mainly to read comics.

Does anyone have any experience with a tablet?

I see the ainol range popping up alot and seems like good candidates.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ps. Around £100 mark please :)

Pete~

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
Hi thanks for the reply! :D I should have added i want to purchase one from the UK =]

I just want one that will read comics good if you know what i mean, easy reading, some light games etc...
oh from UK i think theres ppl here who can help you with that.

ps: i read them physical not on tablet

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi everyone! Been lurking on here for a little while trying to gather some info :)

Basically im looking for a tablet for some browsing etc but mainly to read comics.

Does anyone have any experience with a tablet?

I see the ainol range popping up alot and seems like good candidates.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ps. Around £100 mark please :)

Pete~
Hi Pete,
I think the Ainol novo 7 Aurora for only £ 98.55 will be the best choice for you. we offer a one-year free warranty. welcome! :)

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Hi Pete
If you need to buy from the UK you are a bit limited, but I can understand why I have had a couple of bad experience buying from chinese companys, any way the best I can find for you is the Ainol Elf 2 it,s a bit above your budget at £120 but it is the latest (dual core) model and suppiled by a UK based company with a good reputation. Ainol Novo 7 Elf 2 - Android 4.0 - 7" Tablet they also stock the oridginal single core Elf (not worth it at the same price) and the aurora but that is £139.

They claim to do custom set ups so they may well be worth talking to, haven't used them myself but a couple of friends talk quite highly about their service.

Hope this helps.
Cheers macthecat

ironfist

Jun 17, 2012
Hi Pete
If you need to buy from the UK you are a bit limited, but I can understand why I have had a couple of bad experience buying from chinese companys, any way the best I can find for you is the Ainol Elf 2 it,s a bit above your budget at £120 but it is the latest (dual core) model and suppiled by a UK based company with a good reputation. Ainol Novo 7 Elf 2 - Android 4.0 - 7" Tablet they also stock the oridginal single core Elf (not worth it at the same price) and the aurora but that is £139.

They claim to do custom set ups so they may well be worth talking to, haven't used them myself but a couple of friends talk quite highly about their service.

Hope this helps.
Cheers macthecat

Thanks :) no disregard to the Asian sellers, it's just I'd rather cut out the long waiting time.
I had been looking at both the elf and the aurora and I think I'll stretch the extra for the aurora 2, I've heard good things about the screen :)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks :) no disregard to the Asian sellers, it's just I'd rather cut out the long waiting time.
I had been looking at both the elf and the aurora and I think I'll stretch the extra for the aurora 2, I've heard good things about the screen :)

Hi ironfist, the Ainol novo 7 Aurora II 16GB (English version) is available in our site now, welcome to order! :)