so slow

blanny431

Jan 13, 2011
Hi I am new to this so I hope I can do this right...I have bought this zepad android pad and I realize that I only paid 155.00 for it but can someone tell me what is it that makes it so slow? I mean do you actually have to buy one of the expensive tablets to have one that is fast like a regular computer? I went into freddys and played around with one of the expensive ones and it was perfect nice and fast just like a laptop.....can someone tell me what it is about a tablet that makes it slow or fast ? is it the processor? I dont know that much about computers is why I am asking and I bought it over the internet so I didnt get a chance to luse it first....if I had I never would have bought it....it is just way too slow....so if someone could tell me what to look for in one of these tablets that makes the browser slow or fast I will be able to look for it when I buy a new one and it will probably be online too so I really would like to know this first this time.>...thanks Kevin

ute

Jan 19, 2012
Try useing advanced task killer , this app will close all apps that are running in the background