So you have a 7015...

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
I owned an Acer Aspire One netbook and loved it. Their CS wasn't great though. The HD died and while they replaced it for me for free, I had to find a box, pack it up, pay for it to be sent to the repair place in TX and they charged me shipping to send it back-and it took two weeks. That kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've had an Acer laptop for a couple years now with no problems whatsoever. Works great.

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
UPDATE.... so yesterday I was stuck at home ALL day, both cars in the shop. So of course I was looking for some kind of deal on the Acer Iconia. That's the one I want. Looking around online to see if anyone had one in stock, and found a few places. Boredom really took over and I decided ONE more time to attempt to root the 7015A. This time I used the keyboard on the case instead of the on screen type. Kind started where I left off the last time, got everything installed and guess what? I had a brick. Looking for my wallet to head out and buy the Acer! Picked up the Coby again, hit the reset and held down the back button and it boots back into the recovery screen. Did the reboot and voila, it booted back up and the market was installed! Should have used the keyboard in the 1st place! Anyway, I'll play with the 7015a and get the Acer later....